Thursday 21 March 2013

Proposal

On 8 March 2013,
               Introduction of the proposal
    I am really excited to go to Singapore to find out about what the Singapore goverment has done to increase Singapore's water supply. My group and I are a team of researches from a rich European country  with a serve water shortage. So, we will be coming up with a proposal to introduce the different ways that Singapore has introduced to dealt  with their problem of water scarcity. I have actually done research about ways Singapore increases their water supply. I found that they have 4 national taps.I am going to learn more about these taps when I arrive in Singapore.
The Four taps are:
  • Water Catchment area(20% of water supply)
  • Imported Water from neighbouring countries( 40% of water supply )
  • Reclaimed Water/ NEWater (30% of water supply)
  • Desalinated Water (10% of water supply)
Found that image on https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=sSzXzS-tA-9LoM&tbnid=E3fyoVaoutQMqM:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsourcingforwater.blogspot.com%2F&ei=xfNLUfyCDI-hiAe9iIHwBg&bvm=bv.44158598,d.bmk&psig=AFQjCNHDBfrqeuU4dcfYXQDQdG7p0Vy_sg&ust=1364018375961176

No comments:

Post a Comment